My username is Irish Gaelic for "The Shadow Rider" and it is pronounced "on skah MAR-kah". An Scáth Marcach
anscathmarcach My main blog, I post some art here that isn't relevant to my specialized art blogs.
Typical-AtheiSJW An atheist parody blog that turned out to be a feature blog for actual terrible things real people have said about Christians.
Scáth's Ponies My Little Pony art only
Galacticats Posting Galacticats progress
AnScathMarcachArt Inactive due to being falsely flagged as NSFW, but continues to rebog all art posts from my other blogs.
**Unless noted as "Free to use", You may not copy, trace, repost, modify, remove signatures, use any aspect of, or claim any art by AnScathMarcach. Posting outside of DeviantArt with the intent to share is permitted as long as credit and a direct link to the original is included**
Yes, I am religious (Christian). If you hate religious people (Christians), then don't watch me. Watching me and then complaining about me being inspired by my God or posting my views is just plain stupid. You were warned.
Thinking about doxxing me?
Go ahead, try it. It sure worked out well for this guy.
You'll never find me, and if by some freak instance you manage to do so, I WILL get you arrested and/or take the necessary measures to defend myself, and you'll only end up as another head on a pike just like him.
Yeah, there's a lot of people after me. Despite what anyone tells you, no, I do not and have never:
- Stalk/hatewatch people
- Track down/doxx people's personal information
- (I have an IP tracker to tell when I'm being stalked and by who, and to give any info to the police, should my personal life be threatened)
- Report/take down secular art
- Want all non-Christians to die
- Reporting every non-believer to the FBI just for not being a Christian
- (I have only ever reported someone for finding where I live and threatening my life. If you don't do that, then surprise, you're safe)
- Have/had any other DeviantArt accounts. Apparently I have impersonators also.
Don't believe everything people on the internet tell you, kids.